How to Use an Electric Collar to Train a Dog to Come When called
1. Advanced RF 434Mhz Technology boosts range up to 330 yards.
2. Built-in high capacity lithium rechargeable batteries (500 mAh for transmitter and 240mAh for collar).
3. Both transmitter and collar receiver can be charged at the same time.
4. Completely waterproof collar receiver.
5. Convenient, easy-to-read Backlight LCD screen that shows the stimulation level.
6. Silicone, white stenciled buttons against blue background for easy low light condition viewing.
7. Fits all dogs. From 15 to 100 lbs with a TPU collar size from 7 to 27 inches long.
8. Quickly synchronize the transmitter with collar receiver, within 10 seconds.
9. 4 modes: static shock, vibration, beep and light.
10. With 100 levels of corrections of static shock and vibration, you are able to find the right correction for your pet's personality and size.
11. Expandable up to 2 dogs. (search "B00W6Y3I3O" to get collar to train one dog.)
12. 100% tested product with 1 Year Free Replacement Warranty; BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
New updates to the Transmitter:
– Backlight Screen Remote Transmitter
– Improved charging mechanism
– Silicone, white stenciled buttons against blue background for easy low light condition viewing
New updates to the Receiver:
– Waterproof design
– TPU belt with more durability
– Convenient ON/OFF button
– 1 x Remote Transmitter
– 2 x Collar Receiver
– 2 x Adjustable TPU Belt
– 2 x USB Charging Cable
– 1 x Charger
– 1 x Test Bulb
– 3 Set of Metal Probes
-The advertised range is a straight-line distance between Transmitter and Receiver without obstacles in between.
-Range may vary according to terrain, weather, vegetation, battery capability as well as transmission from other radio devices.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.7 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00W6ZHZMI