Best Carefresh Natural Premium Bedding Liter
CareFresh Bedding Review
What Is Carefresh Bedding Made Of?
Carefresh Pet Bedding. The safest, healthiest bedding for your pet. Carefresh Pet Bedding is a patented small animal bedding made from reclaimed pulp waste. This short-fiber pulp can't be made into paper; it's free of inks, dyes, clay and chemicals used in the paper making process. It is processed to remove potentially harmful aromatic hydrocarbons that exist in pine and cedar oils. Carefresh Pet Bedding is tested for containments and sanitized to 380-Degree F to reduce bacteria, mold and fungus. Unsurpassed odor control. Carefresh Small Animal Bedding provides unsurpassed odor control for your pet habitat. Unlike other bedding material, Carefresh pet bedding works to suppress the formation of ammonia, the primary odor caused by pet urine. Super Absorbent. Carefresh Small Animal Bedding absorbs 3x its weight in liquids from pet urine or water bottle leaks so cages stay clean and dry. Carefresh Pet Bedding also lasts twice as long as shavings so you save time and money. Less dust. Carefresh Pet Bedding is softer and less dusty than other forms of small animal bedding. It's cleaner and healthier for you and your pet. Good for the environment. Carefresh Pet Bedding has turned pulp and paper industry waste into pet owner's favorite brand of pet bedding.
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 15 x 5 inches ; 10 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory:: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B000256DS6
- Item model number: 118025